MeLLO DAY


THIS IS MELLO DAY!
8D
My hair looks like Mello's. I need to brush it.
Or not.
8D

"Huri, who the crap is Mello?"
O:< You don't know who Mello is? SHAME.
He is a sexy guy from Death Note with a sexy burn and sexy scruffy hair and eats chocolate.
Did I mention he was sexy?
8D


AND HIS BIRTHDAY IS TODAYYYYY

So...

-I'm not going to brush my hair today. (And get it brushed by Mom)
-I'm going to eat chocolate. Lots of chocolate. (And get sick.)
-I'm going to hold a gun to someone's head and scream: "SNAP TO IT, WOMAN!". (and get arrested)
-I'm going to ride a motorcycle. (And get either get pulled over by the cops, or fall over)
-I'm going to dye my hair blond. (And get killed by my parents.)

JOYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules: No Advertising, Flameing, or Spamming. If you would like to affy, please tell me your site name and link! Thanks! :)