NeAR'S EViL TWiN iS FAR!

Erm, bad joke. Really bad joke. It's from Wuh Wuh, as everything is nowadays. :P I really need to get off that site.
One day. X3
So yeah. I changed my Ww theme again. It's more... NearXMello themed now. :D Can you believe that I used to hate Near? Ya, strange. ._. Realllyyyy strange.
Umm...
OH YEAH. I feel asleep last night AND I HAD A DREAM. NOT A NIGHTMARE. A DREAM.
But it was weird as hell.
It was like, I was in the Live Action Death Note movie. (Swear to God, I'm so obssessed.) And..yeah.
Ryuk looked really weird.
But there was only Misa and Light. No L. No Mello. D: Shame....
What's really strange is that I've never watched the Live action Movie.
Hmmmmmmm...

~ Joy to the World,
Huri

1 comment:

  1. Obsession is the sincerest form of flattery. :3

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules: No Advertising, Flameing, or Spamming. If you would like to affy, please tell me your site name and link! Thanks! :)